1:05PM April 06, 2018

Becky Mashburn Admin

Hi Teri, We are waiting to receive the final signed contract from the state. Unfortunately, we can't start any work until paperwork is in hand. We had hoped to have final word by the end of March, however, there were delays out of our control. We are now hopeful to hear within in the next two weeks. Once, we have the agreement and are able to outline our timeline, we will reach out to all the zones in the grant process. Stay tuned!