Enter your address to get started!

1:08PM January 13, 2019

James Foster

We live in Cedaredge 124. I've read all the previous questions/answers, so I understand your position. My question is this: We've been waiting to leave TDS for Elevate, but if it is going to be quite a few years, maybe we should go ahead with another service in the meantime? We didn't want to switch if Elevate would come within a year but it sounds like we should go ahead and find another provider.

User Avatar

2:53PM February 13, 2019

Becky Mashburn
Hi James, I think you're spot on with that idea. It can't guarantee a timeframe for Elevate and we'd rather you not just suffer if you can find an alternative. Please let me know if there is any other support I can offer (until we actually hook you up). Thanks for understanding!