Comments

User Avatar

10:36AM November 23, 2021

Sandee Roberts
I am in the Pea Green zone also. I lose my internet connection so often every day, it's difficult to accomplish anything. I agree with James LaPonsie, even a rough estimate would be appreciated.

2:10PM November 19, 2021

James LaPonsie
Hello, exciting to see the grant for the Pea Green zone was approved. Was wondering if you have any kind of estimated time frame for construction to begin? Even a rough estimate would be appreciated. Thank you.

7:36PM September 29, 2021

Alison Smith
Hi, any news on construction for 124 Cedar Mesa? Thanks for all you do!

4:47PM September 07, 2021

Rachael DeRossi
Hi Tamera- the northern part of Delta S 414 falls in the Reconnect grant zone. We don't have any more details at this time. Please check back in a couple months as we make progress on this zone.

6:46PM August 16, 2021

Heather Knauer
can I be notified when you are running a free installation special for new customers? thanks Heather

6:46PM August 16, 2021

Heather Knauer

6:47PM August 16, 2021

Heather Knauer
I dont know why this posted 3 times....lol

6:46PM August 16, 2021

Heather Knauer

2:14PM August 18, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi Heather! Sorry for the glitch. If you keep tabs on our social media channels you'll have the most up to date information on any promotions or discounts. You can follow us on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ElevateInternet. There is not a set schedule for programs like free installs. Thanks!

7:11PM August 07, 2021

Sandee Roberts
What does it require to qualify for a Grant? Pea Green 128 has 292 more people compared to a current Granted zone, and Pea Green 128 has 352 more people than another current Granted zone.

7:56PM October 06, 2021

Sandee Roberts
Hi Becky, Yes, I saw the post with a picture of the Pea Green Store, and read about. I told a relative on the Pea Green 128 Zone, she is very excited too. We realize it will take a lot of steps, but our step is great. Thank you so much!

2:29PM August 18, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi Sandee. Have you heard he good news?! - https://www.dmea.com/dmea-awarded-105-million-usda-broadband-grants Our grant for Pea Green 128 was successful. There are still A LOT of steps to complete before we can provide service to your home, but one of the biggest hurdles has been cleared!

8:58AM August 04, 2021

Chris Peterson
Any update on montrose s515? Fiber lines are run along the hwy but no update on install for anyone in rivers edge. I asked for a price to run it from the hwy to my house, but noone has reached out. Seems like since the fiber line is there it would be pretty easy to accomodate installs. I did also reach out to region 10 because someone said it was their line, they referred me back to elevate because it is elevates line. Region 10 didnt know why we could use that line for installs Please update

11:31AM September 21, 2021

Chris Peterson
Becky Jonathan reached out a month ago about doing a utility drop for Elevate for us along highway 550. I have left several messages but have had no contact returned

1:00PM August 19, 2021

Chris Peterson
Becky Thanks, someone reached out last night. We spoke about doing a utility drop since we are close enough to the line with just the install fee. Now just waiting for that to happen. Thanks again.

2:18PM August 18, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi Chris. Let me touch base with our construction manager. He may have had trouble reaching you. I know we chatted about him connecting with you awhile back. Stay tuned.

12:42PM August 03, 2021

Sean Hale
Any news for Pea green 128? Been waiting almost 5 years. Extremely sick of 3Mbps from centurylink, internet is used a lot in our house and is very irritating with the speed we have.

12:49PM August 03, 2021

Sean Hale
Really annoying that just a 1/2 mile down the road has service

6:04AM July 26, 2021

Patrice Neil
Hello. I live in Crawford zone 58. Is there an update to when that zone works get Elevate?

4:04PM June 17, 2021

Keith Nichols
You used to have a chart that showed for each zone the number of people required to show interest that was your goal as well as the number currently signed up or at least the percentage of your goal that have shown interest. All I find now is a lit showing a statement that you're currently generating interest. Did you do away with the more specific chart or can I just not find it? Thanks. Also, very informative meeting today, thanks.

6:58PM June 15, 2021

Christine Hammack
I saw Elevate trucks out with the guys replacing the poles along Falcon Rd east of Hwy 50, are they installing fiber along the road too? If so how will we know when we can get service?

6:03PM June 10, 2021

Sandee Roberts
Excuse me, I may have commented in the wrong place yesterday ... Is there good news regarding the grant for Pea Green 128 yet? It took me about ten consecutive attempts to send this comment. I lose my connection often, and for a long time, with my current ISP.

5:40PM June 14, 2021

Sandee Roberts
Okay, thank you for answering, Becky.

4:43PM June 14, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi Sandee! I don't have news yet. We have received promising reports on a federal grant, but no official news. Keep those fingers crossed!

2:17AM May 28, 2021

Leslie Garlinghouse
Just wondering why all of the zones say gathering community interest means And wondering when Olathe 148 will have Internet

4:42PM June 14, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi Leslie, This is a recent change to our construction process. Unfortunately, the remaining zones were not gathering enough interest to meet our preregistration requirements, so we shifted our strategy. We are no longer collecting preregistrations as part of a construction goal. Now, the best way to build our network within the remaining areas is by using grant funds from state and federal programs. We still encourage people to submit their interest because that information helps us with our grant applications. Robert is correct, a portion of Olathe 148 was approved to received grant funding. It is now listed as North Mesa on our zone map. Unfortunately, I believe your home is just outside of the approved area. I'm so sorry!

12:28PM June 06, 2021

Robert Walraven
Our Zone has a grant approved and they are doing construction on it now, hoping for late summer installs!!

3:37PM May 24, 2021

Chris Peterson
Hi Becky. Any news on construction manager reaching out on cost for fiber since it is so close to our house on HWY 550?

5:52PM May 24, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Evening, Chris. I will check back in with him first thing tomorrow morning. I know you're on his list!

3:26PM May 18, 2021

Stacey White
Hi Becky. Do we have an update on Olathe 148? I see them hanging wire in my subdivision and they came in an did a locate on my front yard? Would like to know! Thanks!!

10:34AM May 26, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi, Stacey. I have good news for you. Your neighborhood is part of an expanded portion of our North Mesa Zone. We haven't had the chance to add in these additional areas yet into the backend, which is why it looks like you are still in Olathe 148. We expect to build this zone, which is HUGE, over the course of the summer and have service to your home available by early fall!

9:33AM May 14, 2021

Eugene Silkowski
I have subscribed to Elevate TV for about five months now, and have had an unending stream of problems, starting with installation. Several nights ago, the TV programming crashed (all channels) several times, and we ended up turning the TV off. I called Elevate the next morning, and the guy on the phones said it was a network provider that crashed, not Elevate. That is still Elevate's problem - I am paying you people, not your provider. Fix it. A much more common problem is 'spooling'. This happens almost every night. The little circular arrow in the middle of the screen goes clockwise for 10-15 seconds, then programming resumes - for a few seconds.. Your phone guy said this was insufficient bandwidth, and could be fixed remotely by tech support. He transferred me to that department. I waited on hold for about fifteen minutes, then punched '1' to get a call-back. Never happened. Perhaps this message will get some results. I hope so - if not, I will be moving to DISH.

10:45AM May 14, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi Eugene, I've copied your message and sent it directly to our tech team and customer service supervisors. I apologize for your disappointing experience with Elevate TV. Thank you for getting in touch.

8:07AM May 08, 2021

Carol Nations
I agree with Robert Pennetta, the Elevate line runs 3 feet from my property near Crawford. I, too, would be willing to pay extra to get a line to my house. My number is 970-399-7227.

8:07AM May 08, 2021

Carol Nations

4:34PM May 11, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi, Carol. I will send your information along to our construction manager as well. He'll be in touch. Thanks for your interest in Elevate!

4:07PM May 04, 2021

Chris Peterson
I dont understand the hold up for Montrose S515. The fiber line from elevate has been spooled on the powerpole on my back fence on hwy 550 for months. I can see the line spooled on this pole that could be easily run to hookup our subdivision (Rivers Edge). The line runs from Firestation 2 to colona and yet is not serving any customers in Rivers Edge or along the hwy.

5:33PM May 11, 2021

Chris Peterson
Becky, I completely understand that the line is run as a backbone for region 10 but it seems foolish to not use it provide internet for all of us who don’t have reliable or decent internet when the line is right there. Maybe someone should reach out to region 10 about using that line to service customers.

4:33PM May 11, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi, Chris. It looks like my response didn't quite make it to you last time. I'm going to repost it here and add to it to address your additional question. We were waiting for news on the grant application that included your home in Montrose S 515. Unfortunately, the State recently notified us that our grant did not make it past the first round, and it will not be funded this cycle. We’re adjusting our application based on their feedback and plan to reapply this summer. In regards to the fiber you can see along Hwy 550, that is backbone fiber built in cooperation with Region 10. Our hope is to eventually serve people just like you and neighbors off of that line, but we are not able to do that today. We will need to secure grant funds to help cover the cost of building out the rest of the network.

8:28AM April 26, 2021

Robert Pennetta
There is an Elevate line within 500 feet south of our home in Crawford. We would be happy to cover the cost of running that line to our home...Please contact me on my cell at 970-234-2232... Thank you...Robert Pennetta 3358 Cathedral Lane, Crawford, CO 81415

10:14AM April 26, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Good morning, Robert. I’m going to send your contact information along to our construction manager. He can discuss the possibilities and costs. Thanks for the support!

8:34AM April 25, 2021

steffanie silverman
Any news on Pea Green 128 getting grant funding?

5:47PM June 09, 2021

Sandee Roberts

10:13AM April 26, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi, Steffanie! We are still waiting for official notification regarding the grant for Pea Green 128 and the surrounding areas. We are expecting good news but until we have an official notice, our hands are tied. Fingers crossed we know within the next month.

8:15AM April 20, 2021

Jonathan Goff
I see now that all the zones that are not in service yet just say "gathering community support". What is going on? Why aren't you showing the percentage towards the goal anymore? It was nice to know how close each zone was getting to its goal.

10:11AM April 26, 2021

Becky Mashburn
Hi, Jonathan. Great question! This is a recent change to our construction process. Unfortunately, the remaining zones were not gathering enough interest to meet our preregistration requirements, so we shifted our strategy. Now, the best way to build our network within the remaining areas is by using grant funds from state and federal programs. We still encourage people to submit their interest because that information helps us with our applications, but we are no longer following the ‘get to goal’ method.